Saturday, December 8, 2012

EVERGREEN UPROOTED, Memoirs of Secret (Excerpt Chap. 4)




“One day Ace mischievously had his wife in my apartment while I was out handling some business at the welfare office.  Here is how I caught him.  Ace spent the night.  Before I left my apartment to go to welfare, Ace kept asking me, ‘What time you coming back?’  I was puzzled and thought it was strange that he kept asking me the same question over and over again.  So I decided to come back earlier than what I told him.  When I reached the building, I saw Ace and his wife standing in the courtyard arguing.  I walked up to them and said, ‘Ace, meet me upstairs.’  Then I walked away and waited for him in my apartment.  When Ace finally came upstairs to my apartment, he brought his wife with him.  Now everything Ace bought his wife, he bought me too.  So, he bought us these identical gold bracelets from the Caribbean Islands.  His wife noticed the gold bracelet on my arm and assumed it was hers.  She tried to snatch it off my arm, and she and I started fighting like animals.  Ace broke up the fight and hurried up and gave us some cocaine to distract us, given that he was a drug dealer.  Then he propositioned me and his wife to have sex with him at the same time.”



Read the rest on Kindle http://www.amazon.com/Evergreen-Uprooted-Memoirs-Secret-ebook/dp/B009HYTC3G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350781086&sr=8-1&keywords=evergreen+uprooted

Buy Paperback http://www.amazon.com/Evergreen-Uprooted-Memoirs-N-A-Z-Pankey/dp/0615340237/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1350781086&sr=8-2&keywords=evergreen+uprooted

Become a member of my blog and please submit your email address. http://evergreenuprooted.blogspot.com/
 If there is a topic that you would like for me to post, please feel free to let me know and I will try to cover that topic in a future post.

You can also ask questions, give feedback or just state your opinion about any post you read here by simply commenting using the comment section at the bottom of the post.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment